These Viberg sneakers in a blacked out Nero Washed Kangaroo are a perfect city-walker, suburban stroller, light-hiker pair. A versatile pair sitting on top of Vibram Fuga Soles, which gives it a nice balance between chonk monsters and the low-profile shoes.
The Viberg Sneaker is their interpretation of the classic 1980s trainers using a modified channeled insole Goodyear construction method. The channeled insole is filled with cork and the outsole is cemented on.
Sizing: For the Viberg 1003 Last Sneaker, we generally recommend sizing 1 down from your Brannock size if you are on the larger end of your size or prefer a fit that is not too snug/tight. For those on the smaller end or want a snug but not uncomfortable fit, youc an go 1.5 down from Brannock. Viberg considers the 1003 last a generous D width, which should accommodate most types of feet. As well, the depth of the last allows for a fully removable footbed. The 1003 fits similar in length to Viberg's 2030 last.
- Viberg Spring/Summer '23 Collection
- Nero Washed Kangarooe (Maryam, Italy)
- 1003 Last
- Black Vibram Fuga Sole
- Removable leather and foam footbed
- Padded tongue and collar
- Modified Goodyear construction
- Heavyweight leather insole
- Tan kip lining
- Includes a pair of Black flat sneaker laces
- Includes a pair of Taupe flat sneaker laces
- Includes Viberg Dust Bag (1x)
- Made in Victoria, B.C.
All measurements are in inches.