The Rite Stuff created this Indigo Wabash Work Shirt for a true work shirt that has all the hallmarks of vintage workman shirts from the early 1900s. Based off a work shirt he found in a 1920s post card, he modeled this Rite Stuff iteration with a full and roomy cut for a true pullover shirt that works well tucked in or let loose. Little details complement the shirt such as the Japanese-made star-shaped urea buttons (reproductions of the original 1920s shirt), as well as the triangle stitching on the collar, pocket, and plackets throughout.
Note: Generally runs TTS for a slimmer fit, or size up one for a roomier/relaxed fit. The shirt is a straight cut to accommodate the pullover style, which requires a little more room in the chest and throughout.
Model: 6'0" and 175 lbs wearing size M for a slim fit. Model can also size up to L for a more relaxed and roomy fit.
- 5.7oz Wabash Chambray fabric
- 100% cotton
- Indigo-dyed discharge-printed
- Double chainstitch on main seams
- Period-correct collar and chinstrap (extension neck band)
- Urea star-pattern buttons
- Selvedge placket and reinforced gussets
- Triangle stitching on collar, pocket, chest and faced sleeve plackets
- Garment workers' tag
- Made in Japan
All measurements are in inches.