Made for the harshest of winters, the Iron Heart IHM-35-BLK Alpaca Lined Whipcord N1 Deck Jacket takes queues from the original N-1 Deck Jackets produced for the US Navy back in the 1940s. The Iron Heart version remains true to the original jackets, but with an additional interlining to increase wind resistance. Made from a durable cotton whipcord shell and a special wool/alpaca lining interior, this jacket cuts no corners.
Please note that signature is required for this shipment.
Note: Generally runs TTS. If you plan to layer with only one shirt/light sweater underneath, staying TTS will result in a slim fit. If you plan to layer significantly (e.g. multiple layers underneath or a heavy sweater), sizing up one for some extra room/flexibility may be advised. It will still have a modern silhouette and not too baggy. For the posted measurements, keep in mind that this is a hefty garment, so the exterior measurements noted should probably be a little larger than what you are thinking (the lining and whipcord will probably take up about 0.5" total in width).
Model: 6'0'' and 175 lbs. wearing size M for a slim fit that hugs the body.
- Black variant
- Cotton whipcord shell
- Longpile 80% wool, 20% alpaca lining
- Additional interlining for increased wind resistance
- Alpaca lined hand warmer pockets
- Double-action YKK zipper with leather pull and buttoned placket
- Two Permex snapped external pockets
- One Permex snapped internal pocket
- Quilted satin lined sleeves
- Knitted storm cuffs to reduce wind entering through sleeves
- Throat latch
- Made in Japan
All measurements are in inches.