3sixteen's iconic Type 3s Denim Jacket has been revamped with a new fit in the DJ-220x. Using the same Kuroki Mills Double Black Selvedge fabric that produces stunning white/gray fades over time, but now with a modified fit with lengthened sleeves, a slimmer bottom waist opening, and overall shorter body length. This midweight fabric is rigid at first, but quickly softens over time as you wear it in.
Note: The jacket generally runs TTS for a slim fit (2019 updated fit). Stay TTS if you plan to lightly layer underneath (t-shirt or light button-up); Size up one if you like a looser fit, want to layer heavily underneath (sweater/hoody), or also desire additional length.
Model: 6'0'' and 175 lbs. wearing size M (TTS). See the Shadow Selvedge DJ-120x product page here for the same model wearing size L.
- DJ-220x 2019 Updated Fit
- 14.5 oz raw double black selvedge denim woven in Okayama, Japan
- Zig-zag stand collar reinforcement stitching
- Vertical selvedge line behind front plackets
- Fine wale black corduroy pocket bags and cuff linings
- Signature crossed back yoke
- Gunmental YKK buttons
- Custom Tanner Goods leather patch
- Cut and sewn in San Francisco, CA
All measurements are in inches.