The Viberg sneaker has gone through a couple iterations in terms of leathers and outsoles, but we've settled upon what we think are the best looking batch of sneakers since their inception. The Viberg Sneaker in Loden Janus Calf Suede feature a Vibram Taupe Fuga Sole that has a lower profile than previous Viberg sneaker, resulting in what we think is an optimal aesthetic.
The Viberg Sneaker is their interpretation of the classic 1980s trainers using a modified channeled insole Goodyear construction method. The channeled insole is filled with cork and the outsole is cemented on.
Sizing: For the Viberg 1003 Last Sneaker, we generally recommend sizing 1 down from your Brannock size. Viberg considers the 1003 last a generous D width, which should accommodate most types of feet. As well, the depth of the last allows for a fully removable footbed. The 1003 fits similar in length to Viberg's 2030 last.
- Viberg Fall/Winter '22 Collection
- Loden Janus Calf Suede (C.F. Stead, UK)
- 1003 Last
- White Vibram Fuga Sole
- Removable leather and foam footbed
- Padded tongue and collar
- Modified Goodyear construction
- Heavyweight leather insole
- Tan kip lining
- Includes a pair of green flat sneaker laces (not laced in these pictures; white laces not included)
- Includes Viberg Dust Bag
- Made in Victoria, B.C.
All measurements are in inches.