Viberg Service Boot Brogue Cap-Toe Zulu Waxy Kudu built on the 1035 last and using a Ridgeway Sole. Kudu leather naturally has a lot of variation and natural blemishes, making these a prized possession for those who who love to embrace all the interesting characteristics of a natural product. The Zulu Waxy Kudu has some light pull-up characteristics and is a fairly soft and malleable leather that makes for an easier break-in.
The Service Boot is based off their original model, first produced in 1931, and ultimately became a standard pattern and style for many countries during WWII as their standard issue military boot.
Sizing: For the Viberg 1035 Last Service Boot, we generally recommend sizing down 1 from your Brannock size; or taking the same size as you do in your 2030 Service Boots.
- Viberg Fall/Winter '22 Collection
- Zulu Waxy Kudu (C.F. Stead, UK)
- 1035 Last
- Brogue cap-toe
- Ridgeway Brown sole
- Tan kip lining
- Standard Set-in Tongue
- Self-tongue leather (Zulu Waxy Kudu)
- 5x #3 Brass Eyelets, 4x Brass Speed Hooks
- Partially Structured Toe
- Antique Leather Midsole
- Stitchdown Construction
- Includes a pair of Brown Flat and Round Waxed Laces
- Includes Viberg Dust Bag
- Includes Viberg Polishing Cloth
- Includes 1oz bottle of Viberg Shoe Cream
- Made in Victoria, B.C., Canada
Note: This product is excluded from Welcome Code discount.
All measurements are in inches.