The Viberg Mole Calf Suede Service Boot is a Withered Fig exclusive, featuring this light tan leather from C.F. Stead and sitting on the Vibram Christy Sole. These are perfect out of the box with its brass eyelets providing some pop to the appearance, and a 360 Storm Welt to provide a clean balance between the upper and the soles. But have no fear, take it out for a good wear and these will patina beautifully with the leather darkening and giving it some nice highs and lows.
Read our full write-up on the Viberg for Withered Fig Mole Calf Suede Service Boot on The Shade.
The Service Boot is based off their original model, first produced in 1931, and ultimately became a standard pattern and style for many countries during WWII as their standard issue military boot.
- Viberg for Withered Fig Exclusive
- C.F. Stead Mole Calf Suede (UK)
- 1035 Last
- Vibram Christy 4014 Natural Sole
- Self Tongue (Mole Calf Suede)
- 7 AA Brass Eyelets
- Partially Structured Toe
- Natural Leather Midsole
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- 360 Natural Storm Welt
- Includes a pair of Rawhide Laces and Brown Flat Waxed Laces
- Includes Viberg Dust Bags
- Includes Viberg Polishing Cloth
- Made in Victoria, B.C, Canada
Note: This product is excluded from Welcome Code discount.
All measurements are in inches.