The Viberg "Prairie" Country Boot in Saddletan Chromepak is rich in characteristics, heavily infused with oils, and set on our first 2030 lasted boot. This custom makeup features our first Country Boot style, with a Ridgeway outer sole, three speedhooks, and a faux cap-toe. The slight burgundy-brown color in a somewhat matte appearance should give way to a beautifully aged pair of boots.
The Country Boot style is based off of traditional British hunting boots, with a slightly taller shaft than Viberg's standard Service Boot. Call it a hunter-style boot, or something you'd wear in the country-side, whatever your stance is, we're open to it. The point is, this boot should add some versatility to your lineup if all you've got are standard service boots.
- Viberg for Withered Fig Exclusive
- Saddletan Chromepak (Horween USA)
- 2030 Last
- Ridgeway Sole
- Brass Eyelets (x4)
- Brass Speedhooks (x3)
- Alternate Tongue in Brown Oil Tan Roughout Leather
- Faux Cap-Toe
- Unstructured Toe
- Natural Leather Midsole
- Stitchdown Construction
- Includes a pair of Rawhide Laces
- Includes a pair of Brown Flat Waxed Laces
- Includes Viberg Dust Bag
- Includes Viberg Polishing Cloth
- Includes 1oz bottle of Viberg Shoe Cream
- Made in Victoria, B.C., Canada
Note: This product is excluded from Welcome Code discount.
All measurements are in inches.