This Iron Heart Ultra Heavy Flannel Work Shirt features a palatable Green Tartan Check, easy on the eyes and even better on the body. The Work Shirt pattern is cut a little more boxy than the Western Shirt counterpart, and may run a little shorter as well. As with all Iron Heart UHFs, these are woven from their 12oz Aspero cotton, and then double brushed on the interior and single brushed on the exterior for a soft, yet sturdy and warm flannel that will keep you warm and toasty throughout this winter.
Note: These generally run TTS but on the slim side, but keep an eye on the overall length. Some customers (with longer torsos) may find their normal size too short, and thus opt to size up for an appropriate length. Cold wash, hang dry for minimal shrinkage. Hot wash, tumble dry may result in shrinking half a size.
Model: 6'0'' and 175 lbs. wearing size M (his TTS) for a slim fit that is also a little on the short side. Model can also wear size L for a roomier fit in the chest, and more length int he body. Model prefers size L for the additional length, but if model were shorter he might opt for size M for a slimmer fit.
- Work shirt
- 12oz green tartan check flannel
- Woven with 100% Aspero cotton yarn
- Exterior once brushed, interior twice brushed
- Pearl Iron Heart logo'd Permex snap buttons
- Two chest pockets with Permex snap buttons
- Single, double, and triple needle stitch construction
- Yellow bobbin thread
- One-washed, but could shrink up to half a size with continual or very hot washing/tumble drying
- Made in Japan
All measurements are in inches.