This Iron Heart Black Herringbone Check Ultra Heavy Flannel comes in at a slightly heavier weight than their standard UHFs due to the herringbone weave. The blacks, greys. and whites come together for an excellent never-go-wrong flannel that will pair with just about every pant you can throw at it. These are built on their standard 12oz weight Aspero cotton fabric, Iron Heart finishes off this piece with a double brushing on the interior, and a single brushing on the exterior.
Note: These generally run TTS but on the slim side, but keep an eye on the overall length. Some customers (with longer torsos) may find their normal size too short, and thus opt to size up for an appropriate length. Cold wash, hang dry for minimal shrinkage. Hot wash, tumble dry may result in shrinking half a size.
Model: 6'0'' and 175 lbs. wearing size L (one size up from TTS, M) for a not-too-slim, nor too baggy fit. Model prefers L for the additional length.
- Work shirt
- 13oz ultra-heavyweight black herringbone check flannel
- Woven with 100% Aspero cotton yarn
- Exterior once brushed, interior twice brushed
- Black cat's eye buttons
- Two chest pockets
- Single, double, and triple needle stitch construction
- Yellow bobbin thread
- One-washed, but could shrink up to half a size with continual or very hot washing/tumble drying
- Made in Japan
All measurements are in inches.