The Rite Stuff's Pacemaker Work Pants are a classic work pants cut, with a relaxed fit and a straight-wide leg. Featuring a 10oz Denim Herringbone Twill that will fade over time much like your pairs of indigo denim. The fabric has a somewhat sturdy and crisp hand, but should soften up over time. The Rite Stuff has added some classic details with the 6oz Japanese-milled salt and pepper pocket bags and 5oz indigo-dyed, discharged printed Wabash waistband.
Note: Generally runs large. We recommend sizing down from your typical tops size (i.e. if you generally wear Ms in American brand shirts, consider your "typical" size a M here, and thus size down to a S). These are one-washed, so expect no shrinkage.
Model: 6'0'' and 175 lbs (currently closer to 170 lbs) wearing size S for a comfortable fit in the waist (not sagging, but also not tight), and generally more of a closer fitting straight leg. Waist is too large in size M for the model.
- 100% cotton
- 10oz Japanese-milled, indigo-dyed herringbone twill denim
- 5oz Japanese-milled, chambray indigo-dyed wabash waistband lining
- 6oz Japanese-milled, chambray salt-and-pepper pocket bags
- Flat-felled, chainstitched inseams and outseams
- Raised belt loops
- Bartacks for added durability
- One-washed, expect no shrinkage
- Made in Japan
All measurements are in inches.