An Iron Heart Cargo Pants made out of an 8oz ripstop fabric in a straight black colorway with orange bobbin thread accents on the interior. These cargo pants feature triple-needle stitched seams, brass rivets, and reinforced heavy twill cotton pocket bags. These cargo pants are cut similar to their 888 cut in the waist and top block, but with a more relaxed taper through the legs.
Note: Generally runs TTS for a relaxed fit. You can also consider sizing down if you want a slimmer fit. Measurements for the IH-734-BLK are slightly smaller than than the olive IH-734-ODG.
Model: 6'0" and 175lbs with moderate lifter thighs wearing size 31 for snug waist and relaxed fit through the legs.
- 100% cotton
- 8oz ripstop fabric
- Reactive dyed, will not fade
- Universal zipper fly
- Belt loops sewn into waistband
- Two rear button-down pockets
- Button-down cargo pants
- Riveted slash and coin pocket
- Heavy twill pocket bags
- Single, double, and triple-needle stitched seams
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
- Orange bobbin thread
- One washed, no shrinkage expected
- Made in Japan
All measurements are in inches.