A classic military-inspired Service Boot from the mid-century, the Viberg Boondocker Boot in Tobacco Chamois Roughout (RO), using the 2040 (E) anatomical last and sitting on top of a Commando sole. As customary with Boondockers, you'll find accent stitching and triple stitching along the main panels of the upper.
Model: 10E Brannock wearing size 9 (one down from Brannock).
Sizing: We recommend taking one size down from your Brannock, or in line with your other Service Boots in 2030 or 1035 last. Due to the anatomical features of this last, the waist and heel are more narrow and the toebox can seem to be more fitted around your feet. For those with high insteps, you may want to size up 0.5 from your typical 2030 or 1035 last.
- Viberg for Withered Fig Exclusive
- Withered Fig 5 Year Anniversary Collection
- Tobacco Chamois RO (Horween, USA)
- 2040 Last (E Width)
- Goodyear Commando Sole and Heel
- Full Gusseted Self Tongue (Tobacco Chamois RO)
- 8x AA Brass Eyelets
- Unstructured Toe
- Antique Midsole
- Stitchdown Construction
- Includes a pair of Rawhide Laces and Brown Flat Waxed Laces
- Includes Viberg Dust Bags
- Made in Victoria, B.C, Canada
Note: This product is excluded from Welcome Code discount.
All measurements are in inches.